Our Services Help in the Professional Development of Your Customer Facing Personnel
We assist companies in their transition from traditional based sales organizations that are focused on presenting products & services (pitching products with features) to CUSTOMER SENSING organizations that focus on helping buyers understand how they can use your products & services to improve their operations or eliminate problems.
The services we offer can be tailored to meet your specific needs and challenges. Feel free to call us for a general consultation to determine if The Vision Group may be able to help your organization reach its corporate and departmental objectives.
Our philosophy and process approaches are consultative in nature, just as we recommend your revenue generation and support personnel act with your prospects and customers.
During our early conversations the objective is to mutually determine if we should work together to help your organization build sustainable, measurable, repeatable and scalable go-to-market programs for success into the future.
This consulting service helps senior executives define the markets for existing products and services. During this process a discovery program uncovers who the key executives are in target companies, what goals they are trying to accomplish, the Issues they face and how your organization can assist them.
Included in these services is prioritization not only of the target market, but, the identification by name, title, and location of the target organizations so that your Go-To-Market programs are pinpointed to the right executives or managers that can make buying decisions for your products and services.
Marketing Message Definition
This consulting and assistance services helps your organization to pinpoint the key marketing messages that cause executives in target organizations to become curious and want to have conversations with your sales personnel, consultants, and managers. These messages are tailored to your target market(s), the key executives in those markets, and their buying committees. (Length varies from 1 to 2 days).
These messages are designed to help your marketing and sales operations with the following:
- Trade Shows
- Sales conversations
- Direct Mail Campaigns
- Email campaigns
- White Papers
- Web site content
- Teleprospecting (market development)
- and other designated demand generation programs
Note: For a full-line printer in MINNESOTA to support your Go-To-Market strategies and tactics please visit KoalaT - Mailing & Printing. Denise Tebbe and her staff provide a wide range of affordable printing and support services.
Business Acquisition (Sales and/or Consulting) Process Definition
These consulting services and knowledge transfer programs are designed to establish 'best practices' for your revenue generating personnel. It does not matter if your organization deploys sales representatives, practice consultants, account managers, customer service personnel, or delivery consultant/implementation services. All of these functions can be optimized and potentially greatly improved if 'best practices' are understood, documented, and then trained to. (Length is from 1 to 2 days).
The Vision Group brings a pragmatic, proven and consultative approach to developing best practices based on research, client feedback, and years of experience.
Transfer of Knowledge Workshops for:
- Senior Sales, marketing and management executives
- 1st and 2nd level sales or consulting managers
- Sales, consulting, customer service, account managers and delivery personnel
These knowledge transfer workshops vary in scope and length depending on the needs of our clients. Examples of workshops held include, but aren't limited to:
- "Introductory" programs for sales, management, and marketing personnel. These programs are designed to orient key management and support personnel to 'best practices' programs in marketing and sales. Length (1 day).
- "Sales Management Development Program" designed to help managers coach, measurable, evaluate and direct sales personnel (1.5 day program).
- "Field Sales, Consulting, Support workshops" designed for direct & indirect sales personnel, support personnel, customer service personnel, delivery consultants, and channel partners (vary from 2 to 4 day programs).
- "Project Management Workshop" for delivery consultants involved with the implementation of products, and services of their organization (vary from 1 to 3 day program).
CRM System Implementation Facilitation
Services to facilitate the implementation of CRM systems include:
- Assistance in integration of sales, revenue generation processes to the Sales Force Automation (SFA) portion of CRM applications.
- Assistance in understanding how to evaluate, measure, coach and compensate revenue generation personnel in consistent relation to an SFA.
- Assistance in defining essential tasks that should be tracked in SFA systems to ensure successful development of revenue generation personnel.
Coaching & Consulting
Ongoing coaching, review and refresher services for executives, marketing and individual contributors.
Industries We Specialize In:
» Capital equipment
» Computer software
» Professional services
technology, medical, healthcare and general consulting
Software as a Service
» Internet Service
» Internet security
software, services and outsourcing
» Healthcare Services &
discrete, process, engineered and build to order